Taste of Calabria
Taste Your Way through Natalina’s Ancestral Region…
September 17-28, 2020
Now 10 nights, now registering!
9 places left!
Limited to 16 persons maximum, 10 guests required to guarantee departure
Explore the heart and soul of southern Italy
Often overlooked for the more “famous” regions of Italy, Calabria is an uncharted territory for culinary enthusiasts’ worldwide – which is why we’re so excited to share our Calabria journey with you!
This is a one-of-a-kind experience, created to immerse you in this beautiful region, which also happens to be Natalina’s ancestral region. We know you’ll fall in love with this off-the-beaten path culinary adventure!
“We went on the wonderful Taste of Calabria Tour, Natalina Bombino Campagnolo is a wonderful facilitator and planned an excellent, informative, and very tasty experience. She helped make our group a family as she introduced us to the flavours of her ancestral homeland. Natalina’s selection of Silvia as our knowledgeable, flexible tour guide highlights Natalina’s understanding that good food and good company go hand in hand! Thanks for a great experience!”
-Sharyn O’Leary Sweeney and Jack Sweeney
Tico Licence: #50018105, #50021759 (wholesale) Exclusively Malta & Mediterranean Food Tours Ltd.
* we require a 10 person minimum to guarantee this departure
This 11-day/10-night tour includes:
- Group Airport Transfers in Italy (Pre- and Post-Airport Transfers not included, but can be arranged)
- All accommodations are 4 star or more
- 10 breakfast, 7 lunches, 4 dinners (lunch & dinner w wine)
- All taxes, meal gratuities and gratuities for local guides and coach driver
- All guided tours outlined in the itinerary, with a local, English-speaking guide
- Your Guest Host for the duration of the tour is Natalina
- Your Native Host, is Silvia, our long-time, English speaking, Italian guide.
- Transfers to and Return International Air from your main departure airport in North America (Note: Exclusively Malta & Mediterranean Food Tours will work with you to coordinate the best flight schedule at the best possible rate)
- Optional medical or cancellation insurance
- Meals and attractions not included in the itinerary
- Gratuities for hotel staff
When you book a tour and travel with Natalina, you get exclusive access to her private Facebook group with travel tips, information and more on experiencing Italy’s culinary gems!
Price per person (2020 pricing)
- Double accommodation (two people/room): $5,699 CAD*
- Single accommodation (one person/room): $6,199 CAD**
- Limited single accommodations available**
- 10 required for a guaranteed departure
Payment & Refund Dates
A deposit of $1,500 CAD is required to secure your place on the tour.
The deposit is fully refundable up until 90 days before departure, at which time, the balance is due and payable.
“Taking the “Taste of Calabria” tour with host Natalina and guide Silvia proved to be one of my best travel decisions. With 13 other guests, we explored this part of southern Italy together, and by the end of the trip I felt I had gained 13 new friends. As a single traveller, the supplemental cost was remarkably reasonable, and yet I still enjoyed the exceptional quality of accommodation and service as those travelling together. We spent 3 nights at 3 different hotels (Tropea, Reggio Calabria, and Crotone), all of which were clean, extremely comfortable, and well located. No packing and unpacking everyday for us!”
-Valerie Anderson, 2018 tour participant